- Healthy, delicious, real and convenient ready made meal for kids
- Established by Alecia Whitelaw (mum to two beautiful girls) in 2014
- Use premium, local ingredients sourced from their favourite small suppliers
- 16 retail partners (and growing!)
- Offer home delivery all across Melbourne
- All of their meals are approved by a Dietician
- Meals are a complete and balanced meal full of vegetables, protein and carbohydrates.
WHO IS GOURMET JUNIORS?
Gourmet Juniors was established Alecia Whitelaw (mum to two beautiful girls) in 2014 to fill the gap for a healthy, delicious, real and convenient ready made meal for kids.
Gourmet Juniors mini-meals are full of fresh, nutritious goodness for mini people aged from 6 months. Little minds & bodies need the best nutrition possible. So their meals are handmade using local free-range meats & seasonal organic produce then frozen fresh.
Gourmet Juniors makes healthy eating easy & convenient. Their meals are a perfect solution for a wholesome meal at home or away.
Reasons we love Gourmet Juniors:
1. They have saved me at dinner time!
I'm sure many of you can relate to the dinner time rush... You finish a busy day at work and realise that you've got nothing healthy and nutritious for the kids to eat. Yikes. A Happy Meal just ain't gonna cut it and your mothers guilt would reach new levels on a Tuesday night... So, enter Gourmet Juniors! Stocked in over 16 locations in Melbourne there should be a shop close to home that you can grab a healthy dinner for the kiddos from!
2. Home delivery - YES PLEASE!
I am busy/lazy... but, sometimes heading to the shops with a 1 year old isn't my idea of a fun outing. Gourmet Juniors offer home delivery to metro Melbourne. Orders are delivered weekly on a Thursday and need to be received by Tuesday 1pm to ensure guaranteed delivery (minimum order is seven meals).
3. The meals are all super tasty - and nutritious...
My kids love these meals. The coconut chicken curry is a household fave and the nuggets are also a winner. I would highly recommend this as a gift for someone. A friend brought me a selection of these meals when I had my daughter - what a lifesaver! At the time, I was exhausted and eating UberEats most nights... and I wanted my 3.5yo to still have something healthy to eat, but the energy to cook for him was tough in the very early days. Enter Gourmet Juniors - what a lifesaver that was (seriously). Plus, each meal is dietician approved.
Consider this as a gift option for a new Mum who has an older kid at home - it will help them immensely in those early weeks!